If Australia gets left behind on the transition to electric and zero emission trucks, we risk our supply chains and... Read More
- RT @TheDriven_io: Truck and #EV groups propose electric transition plan amid Adblue crisis https://t.co/liFPyOxwLh
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: Good to speak to 2GB this morning on the Push for reform on electric delivery trucks - 2GB - 2GB - Sydney's premier… https://t.co/Er1bV4qBVe
- RT @EVCouncil: Today we've launched our report - Electric trucks: keeping shelves stocked in a net-zero world - with… https://t.co/KO0r9BXezE
- RT @theage: Switching to electric delivery trucks rather than diesel-powered ones could mean cutting noise, congestion and poll… https://t.co/u6LHOtIUGJ
- RT @maxmaddison: Exclusive: At high-level govt crisis talks on Tuesday night, the Australian Trucking Association proposed to mobili… https://t.co/TDjgxU6jke
21 December 2021
The government must act to guarantee Australia’s AdBlue supply.